Tuesday 26 April 2016

My latest videos!

I don't know if anybody even visits this little corner of the internet anymore, but I thought that I would update anybody reading this with my latest videos!

I've made two new Make Thrift Buy's:



Two new Style Pile videos:




And a video on thrifting tips and tricks featuring my beautiful Mum!


And as always, if you want to keep updated on my life/see my outfits/makeup etc, you can follow me on instagram @littlepineneedle or snapchat at annikavictoriah or Patreon, because with everything else going on, it's much more easy for me to update those than it is to update this blog (sorry long-time blog readers, if you're still out there!)

As always, much love,







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

3 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog for maybe two years now (I just recently made my own blog with you as my inspiration) and I just wanted to mention that I still check up to see if you've blogged and follow your YouTube. Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ First knew about your blog from blogspot, but I keep up to date with everything via your instagram now :)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog today by following your great sock tutorial. I just adore your posts and your thrifting style. Do you have any tips or blog friends who write about plus size upcycling? I do tons for my kids but usually don't even bother to look for myself since I don't know where to begin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails