Tuesday 12 January 2016

DIY Furry Eyeball Clutch!

HELLO! In today's Make Thrift Buy video I'm using my absolute favourite material in the world (HA, SARCASM) - furry fabric. Seriously though, I'm still finding that blue fluff from my shorts. EVEN AFTER MOVING HOUSE. HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN.

But this time, it wasn't such a nightmare, thank goodness!! This technique can also be used to make any sort of zippered pouch - a pencilcase, phone case, make up bag.... etc. And you don't have to use furry fabric either. Though you should probably always attach eyes because - they're googly eyes. They're the cutest.


LOVE!







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. I would love to see you make this! http://inuinu.com/products/milk-sweater?variant=1156530101

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make this, it is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b448/influenceblog/Blog%20Photos%20Cont/Milk-Carton_zps8650780c.jpg~original You need to make this!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial and so clear (for a beginner!) what size fabric did you use, I have a 4" zipper?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails