Saturday 20 June 2015

DIY Cat Socks! Make Thrift Buy #20

Sometimes really simple DIY projects nonetheless end up being really effective. These socks probably only took about 30 minutes to make, but they have made every single one of my outfits look super cute (granted, I've only been wearing them with jeans because it's FREEZING right now, but - well, they make jeans more interesting, so that's a win!)
I shall be back to regular blogging very soon - my Uni exams are over in a week! Hooray!

Much love,







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

8 comments:

  1. these are too cute- and I love your shoes! so pretty <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw this is the cutest thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH! ♥ Adorable isn't even an appropriate word to dsecribe these--they're the only socks that have transcended the Adorable categorization. I. Am. So. Making these.

    www.carlyandmoth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely gonna try this! Thanks for sharing^_^
    Btw the shoes is really cute! I want to make a glitter shoes too<33

    http://rafaysmn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little DIY. Tempted to try this myself but I go through socks so fast. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so adorable! I love cats :)
    And your shoes are so cute too!!

    ~Maria☼
    (from A Golden Picnic)

    ReplyDelete
  7. superb!!! shoes and socks both are very charming and lovely. by wearing these cute socks and shoes babies look too cure. I also want to buy these for my little nephew.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails