Tuesday 25 November 2014

DIY "Cat A Fore" Dress for Make Thrift Buy #8!

Episode number 8 of Make, Thrift, Buy has just gone live! 

I stayed up way too late waiting for it to slowly upload to Youtube *shakes fist at Australian internet speeds*, and so I don't have much to say about it right now, except that I'm kinda excited about my new ice cream backdrop (there's way more to the video than that though! - ah). Anyway, here it is:

Love love love,







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the cat pinafore! It turned out really well :)
    I'm excited that I'll be having a break from uni soon, so in December I'll actually have time to sew things again (and update my blog!)... I'll have to see if I can find a pinafore dress at the thrift store, maybe I'll try this design if I find one ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this episode! The pinafore you created looks so pretty and very close to the original :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pinafore is all sorts of cute! Definitely a make I'd love to try out.
    I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for a pinafore in my local thrift stores! ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails