Sunday 8 June 2014

Velvet Daisies / Mammal Eggs

 Dress, belt and cardigan are thrifted | tights from Japan | shoes are Naot

Some of my latest thrifting successes - this daisy-print shirt dress and velvet cardigan (which is actually Alice in the Eve, a trendy and expensive Australian brand), that altogether cost me $4. If I were not to wear shoes, the entire outfit would be under $10 - unfortunately, these Naot shoes push that total outfit cost up a whole order of magnitude!

Your cute science news for the day - this is what a mammal looks like hatching from an egg.

I hope that you're all having a great week! I'm a busy studying bee with my final exams in less than two weeks, so if you don't hear from me for a while, that's what I'm doing! (And if you've got instagram, you can follow me here).







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

12 comments:

  1. I love the shoes.. so the dress also lovely. because it is a flower. :) Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything in this photo is fab!!

    everybodyssunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, that dress is a total steal! You look gorgeous. Good luck with your exams xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your light tights, they're such a nice detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I love the dress and the shoes :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on your finals! That velvet cardigan does seem to die for, I love that its thrifted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is adorable! I love the pattern so much - it reminds me of something that I would have (probably resentfully) worn in the 90's. Isn't it funny how our fashion tastes change?

    Good luck on your exams!
    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daisy print is a favorite of mine these days! And I just posted an outfit with my daisy skirt so we are twinsies (sort of). I'm studying for finals too but I've got a couple of days to hang out until my last exam :)

    Chamomile Dealer

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look like a lovely thrifting queen as always. & I love the background for these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. as always.....no one looks better in white tights than you do my dear.
    Always...you'll always be a fashion inspiration to me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails