Tuesday 26 June 2012

Take my hand if you know where I'm going





Hello!
Just a quick outfit post today.
I am loving this new blouse oasap kindly sent me. The white/black contrasting collar and cuffs are rad. I just got some mustard suspender shorts and a mint blouse from oasap in the post this morning in fact, and am really really excited to show them to you, because they're kind of amazing!!!

So I have managed to get through all the emails you guys have been sending me now... I think...(and thanks so much for all your kind words!) but if I've missed you, please send me another email and let me know! I'm also thinking of setting up an FAQ page (especially for questions regarding sewing and wholesale-dress), so if there are any other questions you'd like me to answer and put on there, let me know now!




Wearing:
Blouse - c/o Oasap
Belt - Vintage
Skirt (actually a dress) - DIY
Socks - c/o Sock Dreams
Hat - c/o Wholesaledress
Shoes - Wholesaledress
Bag - c/o OASAP


Hope you're all having a lovely Tuesday!

xxx Annika

18 comments:

  1. You look amazing, Annika! I love your blouse and that minty skirt (or dress) is way too amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a lovely blouse, the contrast collar is gorgeous! And the light blue and red is one of my favourite colour combos.

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look so adorable! Can you please post some of the DIY on your blog? I would love that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great outfit! I love the colour of that skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love this outfit! its so cute! the socks and shoes just complete the whole outfit! & May i say i am loving your hair atm :) <3

    LOTS OF LOVE!

    http://what-tanya-did.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bluse is so lovely but I must say that your handbag is simply perfect! Well, not perfect for me (it's just a little bit small for all the things I normally carry with me!) but gorgeous!
    And your red shoes... oh my, I'm addicted to red shoes (sometimes I think I was Dorothy and lived at Oz for a while...!). As I said: perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning, on this post and every other.I reall admire your style.Keep going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you should have used a red skirt, combines more with all the clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! I love the adorable collar.

    www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how the red shoes stand out so well against the mint. Love this!

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfits are always so cute! *^* The blouse is amazing ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! I love those red shoes!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfits are always so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That blouse is adorable! Love the collar <3
    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that sure is a cute outfit!!
    -Britney of Lemonwood and Honey

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute Dorothy look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love this outfit. You're so beautiful Annika.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails