Friday 1 June 2012

Cut out floral print







It's the first day of winter today. And this outfit is so not appropriate.
But it actually was not cold, which was lovely! I kind of hope that winter
is broken, (as bad as that would be for all the animals/plants/everything),
because I am really enjoying it not being totally freezing.

But anyhoo, how super nice is this new dress? I got it from Glamorous, a super
sweet online dress store (it actually arrived on my birthday, which was
awesome timing!) I really like it because it has a classic vintage style fit, but is modernised
with the sneaky cut outs on both sides. Plus I'm a sucker for anything with a floral print.

Glamorous is also having a super big flash sale today as well from 12pm - 3pm UK time.
Which I think is 9pm - 12pm if you live in Sydney, or around 4am - 7am if you live in the US. (Use this to help you figure out what time this is for your country.)
EVERYTHING is 40% off. And they've got free worldwide shipping. All their dresses have a vintage fit and feel, most with cutouts and ties - if you are into playful prints, flared skirts and pleats, you really shouldn't miss this. These are some of my picks...


And I have new shoooes! Did you guys notice how my brogues aren't just black and white anymore? I have wanted colourful brogues for such a long time, and now I finally have them! They're on sale on asos at the moment (click here) if you want to get yourself a pair!

As for what I am wearing,

Dress - c/o Glamorous UK
Bag - c/o Wholesaledress
Hat - c/o Wholesaledress
Tights - c/o Wholesaledress
Necklace - Paddy's Markets
Shoes - Asos

I hope you're all having a beautiful day (and I am so jealous if you're living in the Northern Hemisphere right now - enjoy your first day of summer while we FREEZE down here!)

xxx Annika

10 comments:

  1. Love your dress and your shoes are so cool!
    X Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute dress. I am wanting to go through your closet..lol. The shoes are my favorite. Come check out my blog, and see if you would like to follow me too :)
    Heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh the dress is so fab and the shoes is sooo lovely! Your posts are as amazing as always :)

    xoxoFrance

    http://funandoblivious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love this outfit, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit I adorer that dress, and the tights are wonderful...always amazed by your tights collection!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AMAZING, words cant explain how much I love this outfit , your so cool :) Aha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual, I love every single part of your new outfit! The print/fit/ cutouts on the dress are perfect, and those SHOES!!!! My favorite is the yellow floral print dress on their, site, trying my hardest to resist summery floral temptations!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is wonderful! It goes brilliantly with your bag and shoes too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these shoes!

    https://twitter.com/#!/ConstanceChelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails