Monday 22 August 2011

Galaxy Owl


Galaxy Owl (by Annika Victoria)
I did it! I made a DIY Galaxy print tee after being inspired by NAOMAYYY’s Everybody is Ugly Article on the Galaxy Trend (here). Furthermore, I didn’t even have bleach so this t-shirt was made with floor-cleaner. That’s right, floor cleaner, for bathroom floors. So i think it’s pretty impressive that it looks galaxyish at all. I also bought this new hat the other day from a real life store, Rubi Shoes (not even from online, which is very rare for me) and I loooooove it! That is all.

8 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful shirt~~ how did you get this pattern to appear like that? :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually just sprayed randomly, haha.

      Delete
  2. how high are those shoes i absolutly adore them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're not too high, they're so comfy :) i adore them so much as well!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yup, these were my pre-prednisone days. I look so different because I was actually reaaaally sick here, hah. And weighed about 15kg lighter than I do now.

      Delete
    2. Can I ask what you're on prednisone for? I really hope your ok cos I love you your amazing and you're inspiring me because you're a scientist AND a fashion blogger and I hope I can make my worlds fit together like yours

      Delete
    3. An autoimmune disease called Takayasu's arteritis. It's a really difficult thing to live with, but I try and live my life as much as I can :) Getting the medications right has been SO difficult though, something I'm still struggling with! Thank you for your concern and love! & I hope that you can be both of those things!! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails